C & H Wholesale was founded in 1946 by two life long friends, George Callahan and Jethro Hodge. For 70 years we have served Rutherfordton and surrounding areas. To this day we remain a family owned and operated business. Thus, making us one of the oldest continuously run businesses in the town of Rutherfordton.
We remain true in our founders beliefs of superior customer service and dependability. Although a small business, no job is too big or too small. We offer our customers a full line of candy, tobacco, paper/janitorial supplies, and restaurant disposables. We currently service convenience stores, restaurants, churches, office buildings, schools, and are open to the public. Free delivery services are available.